Who we are
Our website address is: https://eyetell.io. Eyetell is managed and developed by Obital Aps, a company registered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores on your device when you visit, typically containing information about the website itself, a unique identifier that allows the site to recognise your web browser when you return, additional data that serves the purpose of the cookie, and the lifespan of the cookie itself.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to track usage of this website. Using Google Analytics, we measure:
- Website Traffic
- Time spent
- User Flow
- Traffic Sources
- Demographics: Including age and gender
- Interests: Including affiliation categories and market segments
- Geography: Including language and location
- Behaviour on the website: Including return, frequency, timeliness and commitment
- Technology: Including browser, operating system and service provider
- Smartphone / Tablet: Includes manufacturer and model
If you want to opt out of Google Analytics tracking as a user, you can download Google’s “Opt-out Browser Add-on”” by clicking here. To learn more about Google’s and Google Analytics’ privacy policies, click here.
- For iOS devices with support for FaceID, we use the TrueDepth camera to enable eye tracking interaction in our services.
- If you are using any of our Services that process biometric data, for example eye tracking or facial recognition, you will be explicitly prompted for consent to share upon activating those capabilities for the first time.
- Currently, no personal face data is collected or stored off the device being used.
- When using an Apple product for face and eye tracking, it is purely used to enable eye tracking interaction in the app.
- The face and eye information provided by the TrueDepth camera includes screen coordinates to determine which button to highlight and to select. We do not collect or store your FaceData; therefore, do not share or disclose this data to any third parties.
- If you log in to our services, we collect the relevant data such as e-mail and password and store them on Google Firebase to allow you to log in. Your password is encrypted, so we can under no circumstance access it.
- When you use our services, we collect information related to your use such as:
- Information about how you access our Services, including information about the type of device that you’re using, its configuration (such as your operating system and graphics processing unit), your browser, and how your device is performing.
- Information about the features you interact with on our Services. For example, when you use our website, mobile apps or devices, we may collect information on how often you use a certain feature, including from third parties. We do not collect sensitive information such as which letters or words you enter into the system.
Who we share your data with
We will never sell your personal data. We will not share your personal data with any third parties without your prior consent (which you are free to withhold) except where we are required to do so by law or as set out in the table above or in paragraphs 5.2 and 5.3 below.
We may pass your personal data to third parties who are service providers, agents and subcontractors to us for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (e.g. to print newsletters and send you mailings). We do this for the purpose of our legitimate interests in operating the website. However, we disclose only the personal data that is necessary for the third party to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own purposes. It is possible that third parties may themselves engage others (sub- processors) to process your data. Where this is the case third parties will be required to have contractual arrangements with their sub-processor(s)
How long we retain your data
We only retain personal information and business data for as long as necessary to provide a service, or to improve our services in future. While we retain this data, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and cannot guarantee absolute data security.
What rights you have over your data
If you request your personal information be deleted, or where your personal information becomes no longer relevant to our operations, we will erase it from our system within a reasonable timeframe.